[oZ] ~ Steppa (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Steppa (Dubstep)

Heavy

Very polished, great production, and just very sick track. Keep it up!

CLOSER (Dubstep) CLOSER (Dubstep)

Nice

Dark atmosphere and great production. The wub sound is fantastic, something that for me is so difficult to achieve, but you've nailed it. Great work!

fearing responds:

Thanks a lot! I spent a while trying to get that bass sounding like Rolf Harris with aids wobbling that shit. Nice one!

The Light That Guides Me The Light That Guides Me

Very good!

Having been a fan since In Your Embrace (and have downloaded most of your songs), this one does not dissapoint. I always love to work to your songs because they are so relaxing and nice. Always a really pleasent melody to listen to, and this one is no exception. Keep up the good work!

RAVEN responds:

Heey Pixelsaur, thanks for yet another review! I'm really glad you enjoyed this one. Honestly, I wasn't sure how many people would actually be into this track. It was meant to be minimal but I feel I went a little TOO minimal with this one, I guess after I was finished I felt that this track sounded really hollow and I was kinda hard on myself. Thanks for reassuring me that I was still pull off the "relaxing yet upbeat" vibe. Currently, I'm working on a remix for my friend's track titled "Spotlight," so I will let you know when it'll be released. Thanks again dude! Peace =)

Rice of Newgounds Rice of Newgounds

GLORIOUS!

FULL OF MUCH JOY FOR CHINA, GREAT WORK OF MUSIC!

In Your Embrace In Your Embrace

Fantastic

This is gonna persuade me to start making some house music. It's very layed back and persistent. The melody is great, and it is made better by the use of subtle instruments. Great work! I hope to see more.

RAVEN responds:

Hey Pixelsaur thanks a lot man. Yeah this one ended up a lot more subtle than I expected it to turn out, but I guess in the long run it gave it more originality than most house and minimal music. I'm really glad it inspired you to work on some house music. I'm looking forward to hearing it. Thanks again. =)

I Get A Rush (DeltaFlow Remix) I Get A Rush (DeltaFlow Remix)

Nice!

Very good! I love the cello sound and melody and beat were very nice. Good length too! Kepp it up!

DeltaFlow responds:

Thanks for the review!

And thanks for the comment about the cello, because that took a long time to get sounding right!

~EnV~ Forever ~EnV~ Forever

Yeah.

It's very catchy and all, but I'm not sure this is exactly Happy Hardcore. Maybe more UK Hardcore, Happy Hardcore is typically much faster and includes vocals. Don't get me wrong, its a solid song (the instruments are a lot like your the ones in your prev songs, but I've read your spiel on that). Keep doin' wht you're doin', it's sounding great. Good work!

Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix) Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix)

Not this song again...

This was already best of the week! It's not fair that you resubmit it with a few tweaks and it gets it again.

womanizer rmx 1.0-collab womanizer rmx 1.0-collab

So good!

This is one of the catchiest songs I have ever heard. The voice is perfectly styled for this, and the synth and beat are absolutely engulfing. Great work!

zomgkerrie responds:

thanks so much! i had a lot of fun doing the vocals, and Kazmo is so great to work with! i think it meshed well together! thanks for stopping by to take a listen, and i'm looking forward to working with you soon too! :) Kerrie

DJ-Ottie Instant Trance Dance DJ-Ottie Instant Trance Dance

I'm in a trance. No pun intended.

I seriously lost myself in this piece. It's so awesome. Great work! Keep it up!