Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Um...

What did you do the real Egoraptor?

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Holy shit Gene!

Hey! Not sure if you remember Captain from the Hyperboy Studios forums, but that's me. Man, you have improved immensely since the last episode, it is unbelievable! I was cracking up and being awed at the same time. Truly your best work, keep it up! Can't wait for the finale!

Vete a la Versh 4 Vete a la Versh 4

Um...

Uh... Tacos!

Burrito burrito enchilada por me gusto con delicioso en la pagar! Si si, me gusta!

Adios!

Darkar responds:

Now that was offensive...

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Nice

Very well done, pretty funny and I liked the style and pace of it.

What people don't seem to get is that doing summaries of things quickly and randomly was not invented by Egoraptor. It's a common spoofing technique, and this toon definitely distinguishes itself from Egoraptors toons.

Good work, keep it up!

Gorilla Warfare Gorilla Warfare

Hell yes.

That was really really good! The animation was smooth and fluid and the character designs were cartoony and really fun to watch. I laughed a couple times, and the effects and stuff were very well done. Excellent work!

We have the best usernames on Newgrounds.

5/5
10/10
Added to favs.

Fluffy creatures 1 Fluffy creatures 1

Hehehe.

That was amusing. There wasn't much in the animation department, but I could see you weren't going for that. I heh'd a couple times, especially when he took the dog out of the bin.

Little note about screaming. It's obvious you didn't want to make noise in your house so you just breathed into the mic, and honestly it sounds really bad. Just scream if you're going to scream.

JonnyDREDD responds:

haha, yea, it was 3 in da mornin so i couldnt scream :P well... ive changed it now anyways. Thanks for the advice =D

gohan vs sasuke gohan vs sasuke

Grammar much?

Please practice proper grammar when submitting Flash Cartoons. Thank you.

chiquito156 responds:

i did it like tht im not goin to spell out every word i did somemistakes